- From 08/2014: Consultant in Pediatry, child intensiv and Neonatology at Hospital Dortmund (Germany).
- 09/2010-Currently Position held: Registrar in Neonatology, child intensive and child.
- cardiology at Hospital Dortmund(Germany).
- From 03/2009: Pediatrician.
- 07/2007 – 09/2010 (Position held): Registrer in Neonatology at Vestische Klinik Datteln (Germany).
- 01/2004-06/2007 (Position held): House Offizer of Pediatry at Kaiserswerther Diakonie Düsseldorf (Germany).
Education and training
- 1997-2003: Degree in Medicine and surgery, Universidad de Granada.
- 2001: Erasmus Program at the Justus Liebig University Giessen (Germany).
- 2005: Post-graduated Master in Pediatry,Universidad de Granada. Final Thesis: “Reanimation of the newborn”.
- 2012-2015: Working with the Research Institute for children food Dortmund (FKE) in the Project: “Effects of (LC-) PUFA supply via complementary food on infants, visual and cognitive development-Resultsof the double-blinded, randomized controlled trial PINGU”.
- MS-Windows, MS-Office, Power-Point, Internet, Medline.
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Greek.
- Driving License B.
- Good ability to adapt to multicultural environments, gained through my work experience abroad.
- Team spirit.
- Collaborating with the NGO SETEM Andalucía. While doing my studies at the University, I found time to be a teacher for poor children and work as a babysitter to get a sense of my own finances. I am quite fond of sports and i like to read. I like to tra vel and to know new cultures as well.